The first paper presented by Dr Hamid bin Ahmed Al Rifaei, deputy chairman of the International Islamic Forum for Dialogue (IIFD) and assistant secretary-general of the World Islamic Congress, discussed the issue of preservation of the cultural identity and reinforcement of the dialogue between the cultures.
What does IIFD stand for?
IIFD stands for International Islamic Forum for Dialogue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIFD
We have 1 other meaning of IIFD in our Acronym Attic
- India Infrastructure Finance Company
- Infrastructure Investment Facilitation Center (Bangladesh)
- Inhibition of Incoming Forwarded Calls
- International Institute for FRP (Fiber Reinforced Polymer) in Construction (Canada)
- Islamic International Foundation of Cooperation (Qom, Iran)
- Indigenous Forum on Climate Change
- India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Inter-Island Federal Credit Union (Hawaii)
- Institutional Inspections and Frameworks Division (Office for Standards in Education; UK)
- Integrated Intelligent Flight Deck (NASA project)
- Immediately-Invoked Function Expression (computing)
- International Institute of Forensic Engineering Sciences
- International Institute of Fisheries Economics and Trade
- Individual Identify Friend-or-Foe (friendly fire prevention)
- International Islamic Finance Forum
- Interprocedural Inlined Flow Graph
- International Organization for Standardization-Infrared Astronomical Satellite Faint Galaxy Survey (joint-governmental project)
- InuYasha Information from Japan (television show blog)
- Indian Institute of Forest Management (Bhopal, India)
- International Islamic Financial Market
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hamid bin Ahmed al-Rifaei, Deputy Chairman of the International Islamic Forum for Dialogue (IIFD) and Assistant Secretary General of the World Islamic Congress that handled the issue of preservation of the cultural identity and reinforcement of the dialogue between the cultures.