The Islamic International Rating Agency (IIRA) has assigned a foreign currency and local currency rating of A-/A-1 (A minus/ A-one) to Qatar International Islamic Bank (QIIB).
What does IIB stand for?
IIB stands for International Islamic Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIB
We have 59 other meanings of IIB in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Institute of Bankers (now Indian Institute of Banking & Financing)
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Institute for Independent Business
- Institute of International Bankers
- Institute of International Business
- Interagency Information Bureau (US DoD)
- Interagency Investigation Board
- International Institute of Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- International Investment Bank
- Islamic Investment Bank
- International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis (psychotherapy)
- International Institute of Business Administration (Hong Kong)
- International Institute of Business Analysts
- International Internet Business Association (Orlando, FL)
- Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement (Canada)
- Ireland India Business Association
- Independent Insurance Brokers Association of Alberta (Canada)
- International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxicology (India)
- International Institute of Bengal Basin
Samples in periodicals archive:
First, because last week we were awarded Best International Islamic Bank Award at the Euromoney Islamic Finance Awards 2013 and now we are proud to bring to Kuching the best international Islamic bank in its own branch at the Spring Mall here.
Masraf is also in talks to acquire a 70 per cent stake in Islamic Bank of Britain from Qatar International Islamic Bank.
Commercial Bank of Qatar and Barwa Bank took the roles as mandate lead arranger (MLA) being joined across two tranches by Ahli Bank, Doha Bank, International Bank of Qatar, Al Khalij Commercial Bank (al khaliji), Qatar International Islamic Bank and Qatar National Bank.
Its last foray into Islamic debt markets in 2003 raised $700 million from a seven-year sukuk which was joint-lead managed by HSBC and Qatar International Islamic Bank.
Bahrain-based Unicorn Investment Bank has now officially changed its name to Bank Alkhair; subsidiaries in Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Turkey will operate under the names Alkhair Capital Saudi Arabia, Alkhair International Islamic Bank Malaysia and Alkhair Capital Turkey respectively.
Top gainers were International Islamic Bank which was up 1.
Issues relating to Qatar International Islamic Bank and the projects being undertaken in Layyah and Dadu district by Qatari charity organization RAF also came under discussion.