LONDON, September 5 /PRNewswire/ -- At an EGM of the International Investor Relations Federation Limited (IIRF) held on 3rd September 2008, the members agreed to dissolve the existing organisation and initiate a new body to be called the Global IR Network (GIRN), to focus more on sharing the experience and resources of the existing national societies, rather than on having to organise commercial activities in order to fund the international body.
What does IIRF stand for?
IIRF stands for International Investor Relations Federation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIRF
- Ignatian Institute for Religious Education (Philippines)
- India Institute of Real Estate (Pune, India)
- International Institute for Research and Education (est. 1982)
- International Institute of Research in Ethics and Biomedicine
- Institute for Research on Electromagnetic Compatibility
- ICT (Information and Communication Technology) for Innovating Rural Education of Mongolia (project)
- Interagency Interim National Research and Education Network
- Imperial Iranian Resistance Forces
- Individual Injury Report Form (sports medicine)
- Infinite Impulse Response Filter
- Ionics Isapi Rewrite Filter (free software)
- Institute for International Research in Glass (Sunderland, England, UK)
- Institutional Investor Research Group (various locations)
- Insurance Rating Group (insurance)
- Interface Interest and Research Group (Indiana University)
- International Information Retrieval Guild
- Instituto de Identificação Ricardo Gumbleton Daunt (Portugese: Ricardo Gumbleton Daunt Identification Institute; São Paulo, Brazil)
- IImage Retrieval, Inc. (Carrollton, TX)
- International Institute of Rhode Island
- International Institute of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence of Marseilles
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amid this environment, the International Investor Relations Federation (IIRF) has announced that it will hold its first annual conference in Japan with the theme "IR Goes East: Meeting Global Challenges.