An agreement on cooperation is inked between Bank BelVEB and the International Investment Bank (IIB).
What does IIB stand for?
IIB stands for International Investment Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIB
We have 59 other meanings of IIB in our Acronym Attic
- Included in Bankruptcy
- Indian Institute of Bankers (now Indian Institute of Banking & Financing)
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Institute for Independent Business
- Institute of International Bankers
- Institute of International Business
- Interagency Information Bureau (US DoD)
- Interagency Investigation Board
- International Institute of Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- International Islamic Bank
- Islamic Investment Bank
- International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis (psychotherapy)
- International Institute of Business Administration (Hong Kong)
- International Institute of Business Analysts
- International Internet Business Association (Orlando, FL)
- Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement (Canada)
- Ireland India Business Association
- Independent Insurance Brokers Association of Alberta (Canada)
- International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxicology (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bulgarian small and medium-sized enterprises will get EUR 20 M in seven years from the Moscow-based International Investment Bank (IIB).
Summary: International investment bank HSBC said that Lebanon's financial solidity remained intact despite the deepening conflict in Syria.
International investment banks Citigroup and HSBC led the issue.
Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin, an international investment bank, has been retained by both companies to explore strategic alternatives with respect to the El Capitan property to enhance shareholder value, including a potential sale of the El Capitan property.
Today, Xyleme enables several large, international investment banks, to benefit from the most innovative solutions and technology for the management of derivatives data.
About Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin, an international investment bank established in 1970, provides a wide range of services, including mergers and acquisitions, financing, financial opinions and advisory services, and financial restructuring.
Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin, an international investment bank, provides a wide range of services, including mergers and acquisitions, financing, financial opinions and advisory services, and financial restructuring.