At the IEEE International Interconnect Technology Conference, held in June 2007 in San Francisco, PULLNANO partners also reported results relating to the Back-End Of the Line (BEOL) part of the PULLNANO project.
What does IITC stand for?
IITC stands for International Interconnect Technology Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IITC
We have 18 other meanings of IITC in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute of Theoretical and Applied Physics
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Informations- und Datenverarbeitung
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Innovation, Information and Technology Branch (Canada)
- It's In The Blood
- It Is the Business of the Future to Be Dangerous (Hawkwind album)
- Institute for Tibetan and Buddhist Studies (Germany)
- Integrated Information Technology Corporation
- International Imaging Technology Council
- International Indian Treaty Council
- Internetwork Interoperability Testing Committee
- Intertribal Information Technology Company
- Institute of Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Institute for International Training and Development (Gahanna, OH)
- Irish Institute of Training and Development (est. 1969; Naas, County Kildare, Ireland)
- Indiana-Illinois Tire Dealers Association
- Institute for Information Technologies in Education
- Interferon-Inducible Transcriptional Enhancer (nuclear proteins)
- Iowa Industrial Technology Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEMATECH presented the results at the 2010 IEEE International Interconnect Technology Conference (IITC) on Wednesday, June 9, in Burlingame, CA.
June 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell today announced that its Electronic Materials business will present 15 technical posters highlighting advancements in materials for the semiconductor industry at its supplier seminar to be held June 6th during the International Interconnect Technology Conference (IITC).
IBM provided technical details of its development at the Third International Interconnect Technology Conference (IITC), held June 5-7 in Burlingame, CA.
Axcelis representatives will be available to discuss the RapidCure FC and UV assisted curing applications during the International Interconnect Technology Conference (IITC), to be held June 5-7, 2006.
Presentation and Reception at IITC Axcelis technologists will be available to discuss the ES3LK technology during IEEE's International Interconnect Technology Conference (IITC) being held June 2-4, 2003, in Burlingame, Calif.
She is presently North American Program Co-Chair for the IEEE-sponsored International Interconnect Technology Conference.