Scott has also been an invited speaker at MacWorld San Francisco, MacWorld New York, the Massachusetts Software Fellowship Council, The International Interactive Communications Society, Harvard University and an illustrators' conference at Highlights for Children.
What does IICS stand for?
IICS stands for International Interactive Communications Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IICS
We have 45 other meanings of IICS in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Internet Community Systems (workshop)
- Institute for Information and Computer Science (Philippines)
- Institute of Information and Computing Sciences (Netherlands)
- Integrated Infantry Combat System
- Integrated Information & Communication Systems GmbH
- Intelligent Integrated Communications System (Innovation)
- International Imperial Court System
- International Information and Communication Society
- International Institute for Christian Studies
- International Institute of Child Study (Thailand)
- International Interactive Computing Society
- International Ion Chromatography Symposium
- Irish Institute of Chinese Studies (Ireland)
- Istanbul International Community School (Turkey)
- Institute for Christian School Educators (South Carolina)
- International Institute for Christian School Educators (Columbia, SC)
- Iraqi International Center for Science and Industry
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Input Invalid Correlation Tag
- Instituto de Investigação Científica Tropical (Portuguese science institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Stoner is a Web page and site designer who is vice president of a college media relations firm and a member of the International Interactive Communications Society, a professional group.
She has served as Guest Instructor for the Georgia Institute of Technology, Chairwoman of the New Technologies committee of the American Association of Advertising Agencies, President of the International Interactive Communications Society, and has been a guest speaker and presenter at a number of industry conferences and conventions.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2000 The Association of Internet Professionals (AIP) today announced that it has signed a letter of intent to merge the International Interactive Communications Society (IICS) into its existing structure.
Magnet is a member of the Software Publishers Association (SPA), the International Design Electronic Association (IDEA), International Interactive Communications Society (IICS), the Association of Graphic Arts (AIGA) and the Arts Directors Club of Metropolitan Washington (ADCMW).
He also has served as vice president of the International Interactive Communications Society (IICS), the leading industry association, where he produced and co-chaired the first IICS international convention, and served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.
SEATTLE, June 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Interactive Communications Society (IICS) today announced a town meeting with community, business and technical leaders designed to spark public debate about the new interactive digital services offered by cable companies, telephone companies and satellite broadcasters.
Ford is also one of the co-founders of the International Interactive Communications Society (IICS).