Gamaledin worked as professor in Cairo University, Nile University, American University in Cairo, and International Institute of Management in La Vern University, California.
What does IIM stand for?
IIM stands for International Institute of Management (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIM
We have 98 other meanings of IIM in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of International Marketing (formerly Association of International Marketing; London, England, UK)
- Institution of Industrial Managers
- Instituto de Investigação Marinha (Portuguese: Institute of Marine Research)
- Integrated Identity Management (National Health Service; UK)
- Integrated Infrastructure Management (software)
- Integrated Instant Messaging
- Integration in Manufacturing
- Intelligence Information Management (US DoD)
- intelligent information management
- Interactive Interface Module
- International Internet Monitoring (Argus der Presse, AG)
- If I May Ask
- Imaging and Information Management
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Institute for International Monetary Affairs (est. 2011; Japan)
- International Improvised Music Archive
- International Information Management Association (est. 1989)
- International Internet Marketing Association
- International Iron Metallics Association (UK)
- Irish Interactive Multimedia Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Institute of Management and Development (IMD) located in Lausanne, Switzerland announces the first ever edition of its most successful executive development program High Performance Leadership (HPL) in the US.
It depends what kind of debt you're talking about" said Theodore Panayotou, the director of the Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM).
He is a visiting Professor of Management at two Swiss institutions: International Institute of Management Development (IMD), and Ecole Polytechnique Federale Lausanne (EPFL).
Additionally, in 2012, the UAE has recorded the first place globally in the field of efficiency of governmental fiscal policy issued by the International Institute of Management Development (IMD) in Switzerland.
For example, an intern who is enrolled in a master's business programme, like the MSc in management at the Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM), will collect for you valuable information about your customers and competitors, perform useful analysis and make relevant comparisons with similar projects elsewhere.
The report included an interview with Med Yones, the President of International Institute of Management (IIM) and one of the few economic gurus who predicted the current economic crisis.
Dr Olga Kandinskaia is assistant professor of finance at the Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM)Business School andis director of the MSc in management programme, olga@ciim.