Focusing on the global legal aspect of migration, Head of the International Institute of Humanitarian Law, DR Faosto Bocar, said,"Migration laws and policies have reached the spotlight of the political agenda.
What does IILH stand for?
IILH stands for International Institute of Humanitarian Law (Sanremo, Italy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Institute of La RACHE (Rapid Applications Conception and Heuristic Extreme-Programming)
- Information Industry Liaison Committee
- Illinois Interagency Landscape Classification Project (Illinois Department of Agriculture)
- Impurity Induced Layer Disordering
- International Law in Domestic Courts
- Ion-Induced Light Emission
- Irish Institute of Legal Executives (Ireland)
- India International Leather Fair
- International Internet Leathercrafters' Guild (est. 1996)
- Iraqi International Law Group
- Institute for International Law and Human Rights
- Institute for International Law and Justice (New York University School of Law)
- Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (India)
- Institute of Islamic Learning in Metroplex (Texas)
- Inter-Injection-Locked Oscillator
- Indian Institute of Leather Products
- Institute for Information Law and Policy (New York Law School; New York, NY)
- Institute of International Licensing Practitioners (UK)
- Instituto Internacional da Lingua Portuguesa (International Institute for the Portuguese Language)
- Interim Industrial Liaison Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a capacity-building initiative that builds on the numerous projects already implemented with funding from the Farnesina in collaboration with the Finance Police and the International Institute of Humanitarian Law in Sanremo
Also included in the volume are notes and recommendations from meetings of the International Association of Peacekeeping Training Centres, International Society for Military Law and the Law of War, and the International Institute of Humanitarian Law.