During the Second International Institute of Fisheries Economics and Trade Conference, New Zealand economists, Kerr and Sharp (1985:268) wrote that "Co-operative agreements provide coastal states with an opportunity for developing their exclusive economic zones, and foreign partners with an opportunity to utilize a resource.
What does IIFET stand for?
IIFET stands for International Institute of Fisheries Economics and Trade
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IIFET in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute for FRP (Fiber Reinforced Polymer) in Construction (Canada)
- Islamic International Foundation of Cooperation (Qom, Iran)
- Indigenous Forum on Climate Change
- India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Inter-Island Federal Credit Union (Hawaii)
- Institutional Inspections and Frameworks Division (Office for Standards in Education; UK)
- Integrated Intelligent Flight Deck (NASA project)
- International Islamic Forum for Dialogue
- Immediately-Invoked Function Expression (computing)
- International Institute of Forensic Engineering Sciences
- Individual Identify Friend-or-Foe (friendly fire prevention)
- International Islamic Finance Forum
- Interprocedural Inlined Flow Graph
- International Organization for Standardization-Infrared Astronomical Satellite Faint Galaxy Survey (joint-governmental project)
- InuYasha Information from Japan (television show blog)
- Indian Institute of Forest Management (Bhopal, India)
- International Islamic Financial Market
- Identity Integration Feature Pack (Microsoft)
- Immo Industry Facility and Property Management
- Industrial Injury Frequency Rate (Kone Corporation)