The International Institute of Fashion Design ( INIFD) in Chandigarh has prepared a new costume for the epic character as the person playing the part wanted a " change" in the way he dressed up onstage.
What does INIFD stand for?
INIFD stands for International Institute of Fashion Design
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Initial Crop
- Intelligent Network Interface Device
- Internationally agreed Numbers for the Identification of Data (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- Intelligent Network Intrusion Detection System
- Innovations in Nuclear Infrastructure and Education
- Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Extensión Agraria (Spanish, Peru)
- Interdisciplinary Institute for Environmental Research (Greece)
- Institut National des Industries Extractives (Belgium)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales y Agropecuarias (Mexico)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigacion Fundamental en Agricultura Tropical (Cuba)
- Interim Night Integrated Goggle And Head Tracking System
- International Network of Indigenous Health Knowledge and Development
- Interactive Nutrition International Inc (Canada)
- Institut für Interkulturelle und Internationale Studien (German: Institute for Intercultural and International Studies; University of Bremen)
- International Institute for Information Technology (Ghana, Africa)
- Instituto Nacional Isidro Menendez (Spanish: Isidro Menendez National Institute; El Salvador)
- Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences (Cambridge, UK)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Nucleares (Spanish)
- Interactive Intelligence, Inc. (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Islamic News and Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised by International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD), the fashion show titled 'Vibrance 2009' had a 'Moods and Colours 2020' as its theme.