UK) present papers from a workshop held in Spain at the International Institute for the Sociology of Law.
What does IISL stand for?
IISL stands for International Institute for the Sociology of Law (Onati, Spain)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IISL
We have 7 other meanings of IISL in our Acronym Attic
- Intermediary Insurance Services, Inc. (various locations)
- International Integrated Systems, Inc. (est. 1990; Taiwan)
- International Iron and Steel Institute
- Institute for International Strategy and Information Analysis
- Institut Ilmu Sosial Ilmu Politik (Indonesian: Institute of Social Sciences-Political Sciences)
- Integrated Intermediate System to Intermediate System
- Interactive, Intelligent, Spatial Information System (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- India Index Services Limited (joint venture)
- India Industry Solutions Lab (IBM)
- Institut International sur le Droit de l'Espace (ESA)
- International Institute of Space Law (est. 1960; University of Leiden; Leiden, Netherlands)
- Indian Institute of Science Management
- Indian Institute of Skiing and Mountaineering (India)
- Institute of Information Systems and Management (Technical University of Karlsruhe, Germany)
- International Institute of Safety Management
- Industry Initiatives for Science and Math Education (San Francisco, CA; est. 1985)
- Institute for Intentionally Sustainable Neighborhoods (Boulder, CO)
- Integration and Implementation Sciences Network (Australian National University)
- International Conference on Intelligent Systems & Networks
- Islamic Information & Services Network of Australasia
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback K5301 The International Institute for the Sociology of Law invited sociologists, criminologists, legal scholars, and others to a workshop in Onati, Basque Country, Spain during May 2008, and most of the 16 essays here are revised from presentations there.
00 Paperback Onati international series in law and society K1824 Resulting from a June/July 2004 conference of the same name at the International Institute for the sociology of Law in Spain, this collection 15 papers put together by Fudge (Osgoode Hall Law School, York U.