What does IIGH stand for?
IIGH stands for International Institute for Global Health (United Nations University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- If I Googled Correctly
- International Imaging Genetics Conference (University of California, Irvine)
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
- Insulin-Independent Glucose Disposal
- Inverse Iteration Generalized Davidson
- International Institute for Global Education
- International Group of Eminent Persons (Sri Lanka; human rights investigation)
- International Independent Group of Eminent Persons (Sri Lanka)
- Imperial Iranian Ground Forces
- India International Garment Fair (est. 1988)
- Investors Insurance Group Inc.
- Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery (India)
- International Institute for Global Leadership
- International Institute for Global Peace
- Institute of Intergovernmental Relations (Queen's University, Canada)
- Ipsilateral Instinctive Grasp Reaction (neurology)
- Indian Institute of Geographical Studies
- Initial Image Generating Subsystem
- Interactive Image-Guided Surgery (laparoscopic surgery)
- International Institute of Gurmat Studies (Sikh organization)