The UKs authorities also help setting up an emergency field operations and coordination base camp in the middle of the worst flood affected area near Sukkur to house up to 72 relief workers, from a range of agencies including the UN and NGOs, with the International Humanitarian Partnership.
What does IHP stand for?
IHP stands for International Humanitarian Partnership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHP
We have 182 other meanings of IHP in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various schools)
- Innovative Health Products (Largo, FL)
- Institut Henri Poincaré
- Institute for Health Policy (various locations)
- Institutional Hearing Program (US Department of Justice)
- Integral Horsepower
- Integrated Healthcare Publishers
- International Harmonization Project (oncology)
- International Health Plan
- International Home Products (various locations)
- International Hydrological Programme
- Interstellar Heliopause Probe (European Space Agency)
- Iraqi Highway Patrol
- International Health Partnership (est. 2007; global initiative)
- Illinois Historic Preservation Agency
- Illinois Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Institute for Health Policy Analysis, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Hardwood Products Association (Alexandria, VA)
- International Horse Photographers Association
- International Hurricane Protection Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tents were acquired by the Rescue Board with the support of the Foreign Ministry in 2009 within the framework of the project to increase the capability of the International Humanitarian Partnership.
To complement these international response mechanisms, a variety of field coordination mechanisms have also been developed including the On-site Operations Coordination Centre (OSOCC) and the International Humanitarian Partnership (IHP).