Two new grants were awarded to the Desiree Alliance to elevate the issue of HIV among sex worker rights activists and to the University of Toronto International Human Rights Program to improve Canada's refugee, asylum, and immigration policies for people who are HIV+ or LGBT.
What does IHRP stand for?
IHRP stands for International Human Rights Program (University of Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHRP
We have 4 other meanings of IHRP in our Acronym Attic
- International Human Rights Network (Kampala, Uganda)
- Independent Human Rights Organization
- International Historic Racing Organization (est. 1985)
- International Human Rights Observatory
- International Human Rights Observer
- International Human Rights Organization
- International Humanitarian Relief Operations
- Intrinsic Heart Rate Observed
- Independent Human Rights Organization of Uzbekistan
- In-House Reference Preparation
- Index of Health Related Quality of Life
- Institute for Human Rights and Responsibilities (est. 1978; Galena, OH)
- Institute of Hazard and Risk Research (Durham University, UK)
- International Human Rights Research
- Iba Hotel, Resort and Restaurant Association (Iba, Zambales Philippines)
- Impartial Hearing Reporting System
- Indian Heart Rhythm Society
- Indiana Historical Radio Society
- Indiana House Rabbit Society
- Innovative Human Resources Solutions, LLC (Wilmington, North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The letter-writing campaign comes on the heels of a joint report, A Girl's Right to Learn Without Fear, released in Canada late last year by Plan Canada and the University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, International Human Rights Program.
TORONTO -- NERA Economic Consulting is pleased to congratulate McCarthy Tetrault LLP and the International Human Rights Program at the University of Toronto for winning a Platinum award at Lexpert magazine's Zenith Awards ceremony in the category of Change Agent: Race, Culture and/or Ethnicity.