NGOs and the international human rights network, indeed, have come to wield increasing levels of influence over formal legal institutions.
What does IHRN stand for?
IHRN stands for International Human Rights Network (Kampala, Uganda)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHRN
We have 2 other meanings of IHRN in our Acronym Attic
- International Human Rights Law Society (student organization)
- International Human Rights Law
- Institute of Hotel & Restaurant Management (Goa, India)
- Institute of Human Resource Management
- International Human Resources Management
- Institute for Human Resource Management Education, Inc. (Carefree, AZ)
- Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners
- Integrated Hardwood Range Management Program
- International Human Resource Management Review (periodical)
- Indonesia Human Rights Network
- Independent Human Rights Organization
- International Historic Racing Organization (est. 1985)
- International Human Rights Observatory
- International Human Rights Observer
- International Human Rights Organization
- International Humanitarian Relief Operations
- Intrinsic Heart Rate Observed
- Independent Human Rights Organization of Uzbekistan
- In-House Reference Preparation
- International Human Rights Program (University of Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>AaAa The projects launched in the country are meant to protect individual and collective freedoms, and preserve the citizen's dignity and rights, the monarch said in a message to the 9th biennial meeting of the International Human Rights Network of Academies and Scientific Societies, which kicked off in Rabat.
Rachel Hurst, the director of Disability Awareness in Action, an international human rights network run for and by disabled people, becomes a Dame.