She was associate editor for the University of Illinois Law Review, participated in the International Human Rights Clinic and was a national team member who competed and won in the Editor & Best Brief category in the Hispanic Moot Court that is sponsored by the Hispanic National Bar Association.
What does IHRC stand for?
IHRC stands for International Human Rights Clinic (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHRC
We have 16 other meanings of IHRC in our Acronym Attic
- International Human Rights Advocacy Center (University of Denver; Colorado)
- Iranian Human Rights Activist Groups
- Independent Health Record Bank
- Institute for Human Rights and Business (UK)
- Iowa Highway Research Board (Iowa Department of Transportation; Ames, IA)
- Icelandic Human Rights Center (Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Immigration History Research Center
- Independent Human Rights Commission
- Indian Human Resource Center
- Indiana Horse Racing Commission
- International Hurricane Research Center
- Iranian Human Rights Consortium
- Islamic Human Rights Commission (UK)
- Institutional and Human Resource Capacity Building
- Institute for Human Rights and Development (various locations)
- Institute of Human Resources Development (India)
- International Harm Reduction Development
- International Human Rights Day
- Institute for Human Rights and Development in Africa (Gambia)
- Ifakara Health Research and Development Centre (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fully autonomous weapons represent the step beyond remote-controlled armed drones," Human Rights Watch (HRW) in a report released today in conjunction with Harvard Law School's International Human Rights Clinic wrote.
Lowenstein International Human Rights Clinic says failure to bring to book powerful individuals accused of corruption has led to the loss of millions of dollars of public money.
Lauren Carasik is a Clinical Professor of Law and Director of the International Human Rights Clinic at Western New England University School of Law.
Abandoned Weapons and the Threat to Libya's Civilians Explosive Situation Methodology for the report: Abandoned weapons that were once part of Muammar Gaddafi's vast arsenal threaten civilian lives in Libya, according to a report released Thursday by Harvard Law School's International Human Rights Clinic (IHRC), in partnership with CIVIC and the Centre for American Progress.
Lowenstein International Human Rights Clinic, YALE LAW SCHOOL, http://www.
This work is the result of a research project, carried out by students in the International Human Rights Clinic of the Human Rights Program at Harvard Law School, into the contemporary human rights situation in El Salvador.
Alongside the daily broadcast of a very realistic soap opera, which takes place during the dictatorship, is the demand for justice by relatives of the 122 victims of the indiscriminate police repression unleashed in May 2006 in the state of Sao Paulo in reprisal for a fierce offensive by drug-trafficking groups NotiSur, May 26, 2006 and the publication of a joint investigation by the nongovernmental organization (NGO) Justica Global and the International Human Rights Clinic (IHRC), part of the Human Rights Program at the Harvard Law School, regarding those events.