Center will be led by International Human Rights Law Expert and Professor James Cavallaro STANFORD, Calif.
What does IHR stand for?
IHR stands for International Human Rights (est. 1996)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHR
We have 69 other meanings of IHR in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Humanities Research (Tempe, AZ)
- Institute of Hearing Research (UK)
- Institute of Human Resources (various locations)
- Integrated Health Records (UK)
- Integrated Hierarchical Representation
- Interhemisphere Ratio
- Internally Heated Resonators
- International Health Regulations
- International History Review
- International Human Resources
- Internet Health Report (Keynote Systems, Inc.)
- Internet Health Resources
- Interstate Hotels and Resorts (Arlington, VA)
- Ionic Hair Retexturising
- Irish Horse Register (UK)
- Iroquois Hill Runners (Louisville, KY)
- Islam and Human Rights
- Italian Hardware Research (Galliate, Italy)
- International Harm Reduction Association
- International Harmonized Research Activities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Rapporteur of the Iranian Parliament's Legal and Judicial Commission Mohammad Ali Esfanani criticized Ankara for violating journalists' right of freedom of speech, and called on the Turkish officials to respect international human rights law.
The international human rights mechanisms will continue to hold ASEAN member states to their international obligations and encourage ASEAN to strengthen further its regional human rights framework," Pillay said.
Today's session discussed a number of themes that included reviewing objectives of the training course and familiarizing with concepts and features of human rights, in addition to the International Human Rights Law and commitments of countries as per approving international human rights treaties.
BEIRUT: President Michel Sleiman, speaking in the run up to International Human Rights Day on Dec.
9780415550512 Counter-terrorism and the detention of suspected terrorists; preventive detention and international human rights law.
Having changed Foreign Office travel guidance, Hague said the EU's response to the deepening crisis "should be conditioned on Libya respecting basic international human rights norms and being prepared to respond to the legitimate grievances of the people of their country.
The priority given to protecting visitors may lead the police to misuse lethal force against criminal suspects and in a manner contrary to international human rights standards," the rights group said in a statement.