THE INTERNATIONAL HOUSEWARES ASSOCIATION PUT its spotlight on housewares vendors with new and innovative product designs at last month's Affordable Innovation event in New York.
What does IHA stand for?
IHA stands for International Housewares Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHA
We have 151 other meanings of IHA in our Acronym Attic
- Indirect Hire Agreement
- Inline Hockey Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Institut Herzberg d'astrophysique
- Institute for Health & Aging (University of California, San Francisco)
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement (La Habra, CA)
- Integrated Healthcare Association (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Integrated High Availability (trademark of Resilience Corp.)
- Interim Housing Allowance
- Interior Health Authority (Health Board of the interior section of British Columbia, Canada)
- International Hotel Association
- International Huntington Association
- International Hydropower Association (UK)
- Internet Home Alliance
- Interstate Highway Act of 1956
- Iowa Hospital Association
- Iranian Homeopathic Association
- Irresponsible Hate Anthem (Marilyn Manson song)
- Ithaca Health Alliance
- Integrated Holistic Approach Urban Development Project (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- India HIV AIDS Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
About The International Housewares Association The International Housewares Association is the 73-year-old voice of the housewares industry, which accounted for (US)$288.
As you know, the International Housewares Association (www.
LOUIS -- Energizer was named a 2012 International Housewares Association Innovation Award winner for its Ambiana Collection Desk Light at this year's International Home + Housewares Show which was held in Chicago from March 10 - 13.
June 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Housewares Association announced today that it is negotiating a long-term agreement with McCormick Place to keep the International Home + Housewares Show in Chicago.
and Canadian retail buyers, to date, has risen significantly, according to the International Housewares Association, the sponsor of the show.
HARDWARE/ YEAR SUPERCENTERS STORES STORES HOME CENTERS SUPERMARKETS 2002 $18,180 $8,310 $6,020 $3,500 $4,170 2001 20,800 7,500 6,550 6,510 4,550 2000 21,196 6,730 7,116 4,118 4,512 1999 19,023 5,903 5,993 5,102 4,273 1998 17,136 5,866 5,494 5,155 3,727 Source: International Housewares Association and member surveys.
CHICAGO -- The International Housewares Association (IHA) announced today that it is partnering with Intertek, a leading international provider of quality and safety solutions, as a new preferred service provider.