The WP&YR was designated an International Historic Civil Engineering Landmark in 1994.
What does IHCEL stand for?
IHCEL stands for International Historic Civil Engineering Landmark
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intra-H Conduction Delay (cardiovascular medicine)
- Isolated Hepatic Cholinergic Denervation
- Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority
- Institute for Health Care Delivery Research (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- In-House Cost Estimate
- Induced Hypertension and Chemoembolization (cancer)
- International Handbook of Catholic Education
- Iowa Homeschool Communication Extravaganza
- Interactive Health Care Eligibility Benefits Inquiry
- Interactive Health Care Eligibility Benefits Response
- Industry Hot Card File (lost and stolen credit card database; UK)
- Inherited High Cholesterol Foundation
- Inline Hockey Club Flachgau (Austria)
- International Healthy Cities Foundation
- International Hi-Tech Crime and Forensics Conference
- Imagine Hope Counseling Group (Indiana)
- Intact Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Island Heights Cultural and Heritage Association (New Jersey)
- Institute of Healthcare Industries (healthcare research and education; Berlin and Tubingen, Germany)
- Intelligent Human-Computer Interaction