Among other responsibilities and contributions, Trujillo has been a key planner for the International Highway Engineering Exchange Program, set for September.
What does IHEEP stand for?
IHEEP stands for International Highway Engineering Exchange Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Institute of Home Economics
- International Higher Education Clearinghouse
- International Hydrogen Energy Congress (conference)
- Irish Higher Education Consultancy (Ireland)
- International Harvester Employee Credit Union (Springfield, OH)
- Institute for High-Energy Densities (Russian Academy of Sciences; Moscow, Russia)
- Institut des Hautes Etudes de Défense Nationale (Paris, France)
- Institute for Advanced National Defence Studies (est. 1936; Paris, France)
- Infiltration Heat Exchange Effectiveness (energy)
- Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estates Management
- Indiana Health and Educational Facility Financing Authority
- Institute of Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology (Georgia)
- Institute of Hydrogeology and Environmental Geology (est. 1956; Hebei, China)
- Internationalen Hanns Eisler Gesellschaft (German: International Society Hanns Eisler)
- Iron Horse Entertainment Group (Northampton, MA)
- Inner Harbor East Hotel, LLC (Baltimore, MD)
- Impact-Ionized Hot-Electron Injection
- Improvements in the Hotel Industry
- Interactive Healthy Eating Index
- International Hotels Environment Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers International Highway Engineering Exchange Program Booth 23 HUNTSVILLE, Ala.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers International Highway Engineering Exchange Program Booths 21 & 22 HUNTSVILLE, Ala.