6 /PRNewswire/ -- CEL-SCI CORPORATION (Amex: HIV, Berlin Stock Exchange: LSR) today announced at the 23rd International Herpesvirus Workshop at the University of York, England, that mice immunized with three experimental herpes vaccines showed increased survival after challenge with the herpes virus.
What does IHW stand for?
IHW stands for International Herpesvirus Workshop
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHW
We have 14 other meanings of IHW in our Acronym Attic
- Indian High Vacuum Pumps
- Intensive Home Visiting Program (abuse and neglect prevention)
- Institute for Hepatitis and Virus Research (Pennsylvania)
- Integrated Hierarchical Variable Resolution
- Idiopathic Hemorrhagic Vasculopathy Syndrome
- Intelligent Vehicle Highways System
- Integrated High Voltage Transformer
- Indigenous Health Worker (Australia)
- International Halley Watch
- International Hardware Week
- International Histocompatibility Workshop (immunology)
- International Housekeepers Week
- Internet Health Watch
- Indian Handicapped Welfare Association (Haryana, India)
- Interfaith Health and Wellness Association (Florida)
- Illinois Home Weatherization Assistance Program
- Infantile Hypercalcaemia/Williams-Beuren Syndrome
- Ice Hockey World Championships
- Inner Harmony Wellness Center (Scranton, PA)
- International Histocompatibility Workshop and Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data will be presented this week at 37th Annual International Herpesvirus Workshop
These findings were presented at the 19th International Herpesvirus Workshop in Vancouver.