Hosted a Research and Development Day in New York City * Presented long-term follow-up data from the Phase I ThermoDox[R] trial at a press conference at the University of Hong Kong * Presented data supporting the use of ThermoDox[R] in the treatment of colorectal liver metastases at the 9th World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association in Buenos Aires, Argentina * Announced an Abstract was accepted for presentation at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2010 Annual Meeting on the Phase I/II trial of ThermoDox[R] in Recurrent Chest Wall Cancer The Company is holding a conference call to provide a business update and discuss the first quarter 2010 results at 11:00 a.
What does IHPBA stand for?
IHPBA stands for International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IHPBA in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Institute for Health Policy Analysis, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Hardwood Products Association (Alexandria, VA)
- International Horse Photographers Association
- International Hurricane Protection Association
- Iowa Heat Pump Association
- Iowa Historic Preservation Alliance
- Iowa Honey Producers Association
- Industrial Hygiene Proficiency Analytical Testing (American Industrial Hygiene Association; Fairfax, VA)
- Irish Heritage Pipe Band
- IEA (International Energy Agency) Heat Pump Centre (Sweden)
- In-Home Palliative Care (various locations)
- Indice Harmonizado de Preços no Consumidor
- Institute of High Performance Computing
- Integrative Healthcare Policy Consortium
- International Hydrolyzed Protein Council
- Interactive High Performance Computing Lab (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Indiana Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (Indianapolis, IN)
- Indonesia HIV Prevention and Care Project
- Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice (Dartmouth Medical School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wiley has been selected by a number of societies to launch new journals, including the British Elbow and Shoulder Surgery Society, the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, and the International Association for the Study of Obesity, which is already a publishing partner.
Ravikumar, from the Geisinger Health System and a principal investigator of the Phase I ThermoDox dose escalation trial, gave an oral presentation at the Liver Tumors Panel session of the 9th World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.