Another of our initiatives was the creation of an international group of eminent persons, chaired by former Deputy Director of USIA Penn Kemble and Ambassador George Moose, which traveled to the Sudan to investigate slavery and issued a series of concrete recommendations for eliminating this nefarious practice.
What does IIGEP stand for?
IIGEP stands for International Group of Eminent Persons (Sri Lanka; human rights investigation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIGEP
- International Internet Gaming Association
- International Island Games Association
- Institute for Integrative Genome Biology (University of California, Riverside)
- Institute of Genetics and Biophysics (Italy)
- If I Googled Correctly
- International Imaging Genetics Conference (University of California, Irvine)
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
- Insulin-Independent Glucose Disposal
- Inverse Iteration Generalized Davidson
- International Institute for Global Education
- International Independent Group of Eminent Persons (Sri Lanka)
- Imperial Iranian Ground Forces
- India International Garment Fair (est. 1988)
- International Institute for Global Health (United Nations University)
- Investors Insurance Group Inc.
- Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery (India)
- International Institute for Global Leadership
- International Institute for Global Peace
- Institute of Intergovernmental Relations (Queen's University, Canada)
- Ipsilateral Instinctive Grasp Reaction (neurology)