If you, a relative or friend have glaucoma and need more information, the International Glaucoma Association (IGA) can help.
What does IGA stand for?
IGA stands for International Glaucoma Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGA
We have 126 other meanings of IGA in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Graphics Array
- Integrating Gyro Accelerometer
- Interactive Gambling Act (est. 2001)
- Interactive Genetic Algorithm (interactive evolutionary computation)
- Interested Government Agency
- Intergovernmental Agreement
- Intergranular Attack
- Interleaver Growth Algorithm
- International Gay Association (now International Lesbian and Gay Association)
- International Geothermal Association
- International Goat Association (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- International Governmental Agreement
- International Graduate Achievement
- International Growers Association
- International Island Games Association
- Investigator's Global Assessment
- Immobilized Granulated Antigen Agents
- International Graduate Assistant Award (Auburn University; Auburn, AL)
- Inhibitor of GzmA-Activated Dnase
- Indian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (standards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The day is being recognised worldwide in response to a call made by the International Glaucoma Association to celebrate under the theme, "Don't lose sight of your family".
The project also raised significant funds for the RHIB, Guide Dogs for the Blind and the International Glaucoma Association.
For advice ring the International Glaucoma Association on 0870 609 1870.
The team also raised funds for Guide Dogs for the Blind, the International Glaucoma Association and the Royal Institute for the Blind.
The team are hoping to raise pounds 25,000 for the Royal National Institute for the Blind, International Glaucoma Association and Guide Dogs for the Blind.
He left a share in his estate to The Order of St John, Priory for Wales; he also left pounds 50,000 each to International Glaucoma Association, Hope House Hospice, Parkinson's Disease Society, League of Friends of the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital (Gobowen), the League of Friends of the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, and to Derwen College (Oswestry).
uk; and The International Glaucoma Association (IGA) -- www.