presented the findings July 26 at the International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium in the perennially snowless Honolulu.
What does IGARS stand for?
IGARS stands for International Geoscience and Remote Sensing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Internet Group membership Authentication Protocol
- International German-American Police Association (est. 1976; Philadelphia, PA)
- Instituto de Gestão e Alienação do Património Habitacional do Estado (Portugal)
- Inspector General Action Request
- Institute for German-American Relations (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Institute of Geomatics and Analysis of Risk (University of Lausanne; Lausanne, Romandy, Switzerland)
- Inter-Gateway Alternate Routing (networking)
- Investable Global Asset Rotator
- Integrated Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity
- Impact of Groundwater Abstractions on River Flows
- IEEE Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium
- I've Got A Secret (game show)
- Informe de Gestión Ambiental y Social (Spanish: Environmental and Social Management Report)
- Initiative Group Alpbach in Sarajevo (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Inspection Générale des Affaires Sociales (French: General Inspectorate of Social Affairs)
- International Graphic Arts Show (conference)
- International Graphic Arts Society
- Invasive Group A Streptococcus (bacteria)
- Institution of Gas Engineers
- Invasive Group A Streptococcal Infections
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louis, MO, USA), was held July 22, 2007 in Barcelona, Spain at the IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS).