What does IGF stand for?
IGF stands for International Genetics Federation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGF
We have 85 other meanings of IGF in our Acronym Attic
- Inoki Genome Federation (professional wrestling promotion in Japan)
- Inset Graphics Format
- Inspector General of Fortifications
- Institut de Génomique Fonctionnelle (France)
- Institute of Geophysics
- Institute of Geophysics (Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor
- International Garden Festival
- International Gateway Facility
- International Gatka Federation
- International Golf Federation
- International Grating and Flanges, Inc.
- International Guitar Foundation and Festival (UK)
- International Gymnastics Federation
- Internet Governance Forum (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Irreducible Green Function
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (also seen as IGFI)
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor 2
- Insulin/Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (protein)
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor II (also seen as IGF2)