The International Gemological Institute (IGI), the world's largest independent laboratory for testing and evaluating gemstones and fine jewellery, will be running a free 30-minute "Know Your Diamond" seminar both on the opening day on March 14 and 15 from 7pm.
What does IGI stand for?
IGI stands for International Gemological Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGI
We have 88 other meanings of IGI in our Acronym Attic
- Infectious Gastrointestinal Illness
- Infotech Global, Inc (Piscataway, NJ)
- Initial Gap Increasing Method
- Inner Grid Injection
- Inspector General for Investigations
- Institute for Graphic Interfaces (South Korea)
- Institute of Geologists of Ireland
- Institution Gang Investigator (prisons)
- Instrument Ground Instructor (certification; US FAA)
- International Gaming Institute (University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV)
- International Genealogical Index
- Investigation Group International, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Iowa Governor's Institute (University of Iowa)
- Army Installation Geospatial Information and Services
- Illinois Green Industry Association (Springfield, IL)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (New Delhi)
- Interagency Group for International Aviation
- Iowa Grocery Industry Association (Des Moines, IA)
- Indo-German Institute of Advanced Technology (Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (New Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FWV also represents sports properties such as the United States Polo Association, the Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association and Southwest Athletic Conference, among many others and is the agency of record for a number of national and global clients including Wrangler, RBC Bank, Melitta, Arena Swimwear, Gear4, the International Gemological Institute and Justin Boots.
International Gemological Institute certified diamond necklace set is being offered for QR10,500 and a diamond pendant set for QR5,500.
Mark Brauner, the Hong Kong-based head of the International Gemological Institute (IGI), said China represents something of a contradiction.
Each of its diamonds come accompanied by a certificate from the International Gemological Institute.
Each of its diamonds comes accompanied by a certificate from IGI -- the International Gemological Institute - offering you the luxury of focusing more of your time on design selection than the hassle of worrying about the quality of the diamonds used.
For those who might be stumped once the jewelry counter is in sight, Jerry Ehrenwald, president of the consumer-focused NYC-based International Gemological Institute (IGI) and a graduate gemologist with 40 years of industry experience, sheds some light on the best baubles for her jewelry box.
Date: Monday, May 07, 2012 ) International Gemological Institute (IGI), one of the world's largest independent laboratories for testing and grading gemstones and fine jewellery, has launched a jewellery design course in Bahrain.