For their outstanding contributions toward sustainable design, six design-industry leaders will be honored by the New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) with induction into the organization's prestigious Circle of Excellence.
What does IFDA stand for?
IFDA stands for International Furnishings and Design Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFDA
We have 15 other meanings of IFDA in our Acronym Attic
- Irradiated Fuel Dismantling
- Israeli Folk Dance
- Issue for Design
- Items for Discussion
- Illinois Franchise Disclosure Act of 1987
- Illinois Funeral Directors Association
- Indian Film Directors' Association
- Indiana Fireworks Distributors Association
- International Foodservice Distributors Association
- International Foundation for Development Alternatives (est. 1976)
- Irish Flying Disc Association (Ireland)
- Institute for Fluid Dynamics and Applied Mathematics (Maryland)
- Interactive Foodservice Decision Assist Methods
- Integrated Flight Data Processing System
- Integrated Forecasting Data Base
- Interactive Fiction Database
- Improved Field Data Collector
- Interest and Fees During Construction (project finance)
- International Center for Soil Fertility and Agriculture Development
- International Fertilizer Development Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK-The International Furnishings and Design Association New York Chapter (IFDA/NY) held its annual Holiday Gala Dec.
Farooq Kathwari, Chairman and CEO of Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH), one of the leading home furnishings manufacturers and retailers, is being honored with the 2004 Revolutionary Retailer Award by the New York chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA).