ABP, International Fund Management SA (part of the Deka Bank Group), the Jacksonville Police and Fire Retirement System, and the General Retirement System of the City of Detroit are the four institutional investor lead plaintiffs in the class action.
What does IFM stand for?
IFM stands for International Fund Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFM
We have 172 other meanings of IFM in our Acronym Attic
- Interface Manual
- Interface Module
- Interfaces File Manager
- Interfacial Force Microscope
- Intermediate Frequency Modulation
- International Association of Infant Food Manufacturers
- International Fashion Machines (Seattle, WA)
- International Federation of Midwives
- International Ferro Metals (Australia)
- International Financial Market
- Investment Fund Manager (various locations)
- Ionospheric Forecast Model
- Istituzioni Finanziarie Monetarie (Italian)
- Ithaca Farmers Market (New York)
- Iloilo Furniture Manufacturers Association, Inc
- Institut Français de Mécanique Avancée (Clermont-Ferrand, France engineering school)
- Integrated Forest Management Agreement (Philippines)
- Integrated Forest Management Area
- Interdenominational Foreign Missions Association
- International Facility Management Association (formerly National Facility Management Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Merlin's client base ranges from global corporations, fast-growth mid-cap companies and international fund management groups, to focused private equity firms.
China International Fund Management and China AMC are the two QDIIs most active in the local bourse, boasting higher level of shareholding.
Grosvenor's international fund management business operates across all of these regions.
China International Fund Management Co Ltd, the joint venture of JP Morgan Chase and Co, announced that it has won regulatory approval to launch a new stock fund.
Chairman, the Duke of Westminster, revealed the increase in the group's annual report today which showed flat profits of pounds 93m for 2004, mainly due to costs ahead of the start of work on the Paradise Street scheme and investment in its international fund management business.
arm of an international fund management holding company group with operations in Hong Kong, London, and Moscow, with approximately $2 billion under management worldwide.
The Group operates and invests in three different business areas; direct proprietary investment in real estate through our Operating Companies in Britain & Ireland, the Americas and Asia Pacific; indirect proprietary investment in real estate managed by others, which is the responsibility of the holding company; and our international fund management Operating Company - Grosvenor Fund Management - which manages capital on behalf of investors.