After a short testing period, Fleetwood chose the TND (TM) 760 for its ease of installation, robust fleet management features, International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) reporting capabilities, and affordable pricing.
What does IFTA stand for?
IFTA stands for International Fuel Tax Agreement (trucking)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFTA
We have 26 other meanings of IFTA in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Film & Television Alliance
- Interactive Fitness Trainers of America (Raleigh, NC)
- International Fair Trade Agreement (Glasburgh, Celdonia)
- International Fair Trade Association (now World Fair Trade Organization)
- International Family Therapy Association
- International Federation of Technical Analysts
- International Federation of Television Archives
- International Federation of Thanatologists Associations
- International Flight Training Academy (Bakersfield, CA)
- International Free Trade Agreement
- International Fuel Tax Association, Inc.
- Interstitial Fibrosis Tubular Atrophy (biopsy)
- Initial & Final Terminal Arrival Date
- Interim Fast-Time Analyzer System
- Illinois Future Teacher Corps (scholarship program)
- Independent Film and Television College (Baghdad, Iraq)
- Institute for Training and Consulting AG (Zurich, Switzerland)
- International Film & Television Council
- International Fire Training Centre (Durham, UK)
- Investors Fiduciary Trust Company (now State Street Corporation; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But he believes that the success of the 50-state and 10-Canadian province International Fuel Tax Agreement, which he believes NIMA is patterned after, bodes well for its ultimate success.
Two of the most comprehensive licensing requirements are the International Registration Plan (IRP) and the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA).
Every Kansas-based motor carrier with an International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) license is required to file an IFTA tax return each quarter.
Turnpike has been recognized as the first company in North America to fully automate, from end-to-end, the fuel and mileage tax process required by the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA).
The partnership enables more accurate and efficient fuel tax reporting and auditing for fleet managers by bringing together best-in-class GPS tracking and reporting services with innovative, web-based International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) tax compliance software.
The ProMiles suite automates generation of state miles reports, International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) and mile tax reports required by States and Provinces, and US States reports for log book and IRP compliance verification.
The Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles today announces the availability of real-time permits with the release of a new online permitting service for International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) and International Registration Plans (IRP).