In 2010, he was honored with the Bharat Gaurav (Pride of India) Award by the Indian International Friendship Society.
What does IFS stand for?
IFS stands for International Friendship Society
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFS
We have 267 other meanings of IFS in our Acronym Attic
- International Figure Skating (magazine)
- International Financial Statistics (International Monetary Fund)
- International Financial Support
- International Financial Systems (various organizations)
- International Flagship Service
- International Fleet Sales (various locations)
- International Food Standard
- International Forensic Sciences (India)
- International Foundation for Science
- International Freephone Service
- Internet File System (Oracle)
- Interpretive Frame System (AT&T)
- Interstate Freight Systems (Ontario, Canada)
- Introductory Flight Screening (US Navy)
- Invasive Fungal Sinusitis
- Ionospheric Forward Scatter (ITS)
- IOS File System (Cisco Systems Inc.)
- Iranian Foundrymen's Society
- Islamic Financial Services (various locations)
- Islamic Foundation School (Villa Park, Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The annual award is given to an individual by the India International Friendship Society in recognition of Indians who live and work abroad.
Vijayaraghavan has been the recipient of 'Vikas Rattan Award 1995' constituted by the International Friendship Society of India for maximum developmental activities of his constituency.
As a key member of the Leamington International Friendship Society, he was involved in Leamington's twinnings with Sceaux in France, Bruhl in Germany and Heemsteede in Holland.
He won a prestigious gold star award in 1999 from the India International Friendship Society for his work with heart attack and stroke victims.
The Leamington International Friendship Society Young Persons Fund has pounds 5,500 -and aims to give half that money away this year.
No-one from the area was injured, but members of the Leamington International Friendship Society have been in touch to offer condolences.
Mayor of Leamington Roger Copping, President of the Leamington International Friendship Society, refused to ask families in Sceaux for help in lifting the beef ban.