The fresh-cut produce industry is relatively new, yet it's the fastest growing segment of the fresh produce industry, according to the International Fresh-Cut Produce Association (IFPA) based in Alexandria, Virginia.
What does IFPA stand for?
IFPA stands for International Fresh-Cut Produce Association (now United Fresh Produce Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFPA
We have 55 other meanings of IFPA in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Forest Practices Agreement
- Institute for Foreign Policy Analysis
- Integrated Filter Power Amplifier
- Integrated Focal Plane Array
- International Federation of Placenta Associations
- International Fighter Pilots Academy
- International Fire Photographers Association
- International Fitness Professionals Association (est. 1994)
- International Flipper Pinball Association
- International Footbag Players' Association
- International Symposium on the Physical and Failure Analysis of Integrated Circuits
- Internet Freedom Preservation Act
- Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement
- Italian Planetaria's Friends Association
- International Federation of Plantation, Agricultural and Allied Workers (Netherlands)
- International Financial Planning Advisors Conference
- International Forum on Process Analytical Chemistry (Grayslake, IL)
- Irish Federation of Pike Angling Clubs
- Isoelectric Focusing on Polyacrylamide Gel
- Instytutu Fizyki Polskiej Akademii Nauk (Polish: Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Fresh-cut Produce Association (IFPA) today responded to news of a recent outbreak of E.
According to the International Fresh-Cut Produce Association, fresh-cut fruits and vegetables make up one of the fastest growing food categories in U.
Denny's Corporation * Food Distributors International * Food Marketing Institute * Golden Corral Corporation * Greenfield Online * Hard Rock Cafe * International Food Information Council Foundation (IFIC) * International Food Service Executives Association (IFSEA) * International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA) * International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA) * International Franchise Association (IFA) * International Fresh-Cut Produce Association (IFPA) * and much more.
IRI) and International Fresh-cut Produce Association (IFPA) data.
THE INTERNATIONAL FRESH-CUT PRODUCE ASSOCIATION (IFPA), BASED IN ALEXANDRIA, VA.
According to the International Fresh-Cut Produce Association, ready-to-eat fruits and vegetables make up about 10% of produce sales, and in the United States they are worth up to $10 billion annually.
According to the International Fresh-cut Produce Association, ready-to-eat fruits and vegetables make up about l0 percent of produce sales, worth up to $10 billion annually.