[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The international franchise association congratulates the outstanding recruitment skills of three members who earned top honors in the IFA 2012 Member-Get-A-Member Campaign.
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for International Franchise Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- International Factoring Association
- International Federation of Airworthiness (UK)
- International Federation of Aromatherapists
- International Federation on Aging
- International Feltmakers Association
- International Fertilizer Industry Association
- International Financial Activity (Canada)
- International Fiscal Association
- International Fitness Association
- International Formalwear Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- International Friends and Associates (international match-making organization)
- International Frisbee Association
- Internationale Funkaustellung (German: International Fair of Broadcasting Services)
- Inverted-F Antenna
- Invest in France Agency
- Investment Funds Association (various locations)
- Iowa Finance Authority (Des Moines, IA)
- Irish Farmer's Association
- Irish Film Archive (Irish Film Institute)
- Irish Football Association (Northern Ireland's governing body of soccer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A newly updated publication from the International Franchise Association Educational Foundation, Introduction to Franchising, provides prospective franchisees a comprehensive resource to help guide them through the process of owning their own business.
com)-- For the fourth consecutive year, the International Franchise Association (IFA) has renewed and recognized mUrgent as their Preferred Email Marketing Vendor Partnership.
The Franny Awards were created more than 20 years ago by the International Franchise Association and designed to honor excellence among franchises.
Constant Contact What: Constant Contact([R]) will lead email marketing discussions and workshops at the 2007 International Franchise Association (IFA) Convention.
Earlier this year, International Franchise Association President and CEO Steve Caldeira, CFE, reached out to university students and an IFA member to provide an overview of the industry.
Young will severely impact the ability of franchise businesses to operate, create jobs and provide millions in economic output in the Commonwealth, the International Franchise Association said today.
org INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION 45TH ANNUAL CONVENTION Shore Business Strategies that Foster Systemwide Expansion March 6-9 Hollywood, Florida Contact: Anne Poodiack Tel:  (202) 662-0773 Fax:  (202) 628-0812 anne@franchise.