Lisa Hipgrave, director of the International Fragrance Association (UK), adds: "Contemporary fragrances can be lovely, too.
What does IFRA stand for?
IFRA stands for International Fragrance Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFRA
We have 14 other meanings of IFRA in our Acronym Attic
- Iron Fortified Rice (program; Philippines)
- Issue for Review
- Issued for Review
- Item for Review
- Inca-Fiej Research Association (International Association for Newspaper and Media Technology)
- Increasing Failure Rate Average
- Independent Footwear Retailers Association
- Institut Français de Recherche en Afrique (French: French Institute of Research in Africa)
- Intercollegiate Football Researchers Association
- International Federation of Rowing Associations
- International Furniture Rental Association
- Improved Fixed Rank Approximation Algorithm
- Interfaith Forum on Religious Art and Architecture
- International Fellowship of Rotarian Amateur Astronomers
- Israel Fathers Rights Advocacy Council (Israel)
- Integrated Frame Relay Access Device (ACT Networks)
- Iraq Forum for Reconstruction and Development
- International Fellowship of Rotarians Affected by Hearing Loss
- Institut pour l'Étude de la Francophonie et de la Mondialisation (French: Institute for the Study of the Francophonie and Globalization)
- International Federation of Rock Art Organisations
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Fragrance Association of North America (IFRANA) today released "The Story of Fragrances," an insightful documentary that gives an inside look at the fragrance industry and the science behind the world's most well-known and successful perfumes.
For a touch of sunshine and easy summer living, choose scents of tropical and citrus fruits which are zingy and reminiscent of far-away holiday destinations," says Lisa Hipgrave, director of the International Fragrance Association.
The International Fragrance Association has published a list of more than 3,100 materials reported by manufacturers to be used in fragrance compounds.
Some of the leading industry names speaking at the event Abdulla Ajmal, Deputy General Manager, Ajmal Perfumes; Jean-Pierre Houri -- Past-President, International Fragrance Association (IFRA), Roger Schmid, Founder, Nose About LLC, Sheherazade-Chamlou, V.
The fragrance industry, for instance, offers one of the most exciting, vibrant and creative careers and one whose work affects so many areas of our enjoyment of life - from fine fragrances through to household goods and personal care products," says Lisa Hipgrave, of the International Fragrance Association UK.
All our products meet the standards of the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and we use lead free candle components.
The International Fragrance Association said prices had risen by between 10% and 400% over the past six months, with many members reporting "no end in sight" to price and supply problems.