He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics, is an adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute, a board member and research fellow at the Mercatus Center.
What does IFREE stand for?
IFREE stands for International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics (est. 1997)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFREE
- Interim Functional Requirements Document
- Intra-Oral Fluoride Releasing Device
- Institut Français de Recherche à l’Etranger (French Research Institute Abroad)
- Institute for Field Research Expeditions (volunteer abroad programs; est. 2005)
- Institute for Fishery Resource Ecology (Florida State University)
- Institute of Florida Real Estate Careers (Orlando, FL)
- Innovative Financing for Renewable Energy Development (Japan)
- International Foundation for Research and Education on Depression
- Inland Fisheries Research and Development Institute (Cambodia)
- Institute for Frontier Research on Earth Evolution
- l'Institut Francais de Recherché Pour l'Exploitation de La Mer (French: French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea)
- Inflight Report
- International Fellowship of Rotarian Editors and Publishers (Rotary International)
- Institute for Renewable Energy Switzerland
- In-Flight Re-Fueling
- Individual Flight Record Folder
- Inducing Features of Random Fields
- Institut Fédéral de Recherches Forestières
- Institutet för Rättsvetenskaplig Forskning
- Intermediate Frequency/Radio Frequency