15 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) announced today that it has named Heinz Imhof, Chairman of Syngenta, one of the world's leading agribusiness companies, as president of its organization.
What does IAMA stand for?
IAMA stands for International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (aka International Agribusiness Management Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAMA
We have 24 other meanings of IAMA in our Acronym Attic
- International Alternative Medical Association
- International Antiquarian Mapsellers Association
- International Artist Managers' Association
- International Arts-Medicine Association
- International Association for Microanalysis (USA)
- International Association of Martial Arts (St. Louis, Missouri)
- International Association of Mediators and Arbitrators
- International Association of Medical Acupuncture
- International Association of Missionary Aviation
- International Automotive Media Awards
- Intimate Apparel Manufacturers' Association (New York, New York)
- Iranian American Medical Association
- International Agency for Minority Artist Affairs, Inc.
- Internet and Mobile Association of India
- International Association of Museums of Arms and Military History (UK)
- International Association for Maternal and Neonatal Health
- International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics
- Institute of Advanced Media Arts and Sciences (Ogaki, Japan)
- Intelligent Agents and Multiagent Systems (University of Nebraska)
- International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors AMSTERDAM, Netherlands--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 10, 2002 The International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) announced today that it has named William W.