STATISTICS FROM INTERNATIONAL FOOD INFORMATION COUNCIL FOUNDATION
What does IFICF stand for?
IFICF stands for International Food Information Council Foundation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Invitation for International Bidding
- International Federation of Ingrid Betancourt Committees
- International Fidelity Insurance Company (New Jersey)
- International Finance Investment & Commerce (Bank Limited; Bangladesh)
- International Food Information Council
- Internet Finance International Corporation
- Investment Funds in Canada
- Investment Funds Institute of Canada
- Iran Foreign Investment Co.
- Iron-Fortified Infant Cereal (food product)
- Invasive Fungal Infection Cooperative Group (part of European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, Brussels, Belgium)
- In-Flight Interceptor Communications System
- International Forum on Information and Computer Technology
- Illocutionary Force Indicating Device
- In-Flight Information Deficiency
- Interactive Fiction ID
- International Federation for Information and Documentation
- International Federation for Information Processing (UK)
- International Financial Institutions Department (UK)
- International Forum on Information and Documentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 ]Source: International Food Information Council Foundation, 2012 Food and Health Survey (May 2012) SOURCE Nestle
o help people incorporate more "heart healthy" foods into their diet, the International Food Information Council Foundation has developed two new resources including a video, "Foods for Health: Eating for Heart Health" produced in partnership with registered dietitian David Grotto, author of "101 Optimal Life Foods.
Burger King Corporation * Golden Corral Corporation * Greenfield Online * International Food Information Council Foundation (IFIC) * National Council of Chain Restaurants (NCCR) * National Institutes of Health * Starbucks Corporation * Subway * Taco Bell Corp.
In part two, Elizabeth Rahavi, RD, associate director, Health and Wellness for International Food Information Council Foundation, details the importance of educating and empowering consumers to make healthy choices and the best way to do so.
Bureau of the Census - Costco Wholesale Corporation - Masterfoods USA Inc - Natural Selection Foods - HJ Heinz Company - Pfeiffer - Signature Brands LLC - Organic Trade Association - Food Products Association - Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA) - International Food Information Council Foundation (IFIC) - Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) - International Fresh-Cut Produce Association (IFPA) - United Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Association For more information visit http://www.
Benefits of Front-of-Pack Labeling Research indicates that a single, at-a-glance labeling system on the front of food packages would help simplify the shopping and selection experience, said coalition participant Susan Borra, RD, president of the International Food Information Council Foundation.
Sara Lee Food & Beverage - PepsiCo Inc - Horizon Organic - American Dietetic Association (ADA) - Sara Lee Corporation - Unilever USA - Pillsbury - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc - Food and Drug Administration - International Food Information Council Foundation (IFIC) - National Cancer Institute (NCI) - Dean Foods Company - Kemps LLC - Barilla America Inc - Tropicana Products Inc.