In 2011, 135 artists from 49 different countries participated in the Santa Fe International Folk Art Market.
What does IFAM stand for?
IFAM stands for International Folk Art Market (Museum of International Folk Art; Santa Fe, NM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFAM
We have 5 other meanings of IFAM in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Future Agricultural Leaders
- International Foundation for Action Learning
- Intestinal Failure-Associated Liver Disease
- International Federation of Air Line Dispatchers Associations
- Idaho Falls (LDS Temple)
- International Federation of Air Line Pilots Association
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Materials Research (Germany)
- Institut für Allgemeine Mikrobiologie (German: Institute for General Microbiology; Germany)
- Institut für Angewandte Materialforschung (German: Institute for Applied Materials Research)
- Institute for Altitude Medicine (Telluride, CO)
- Inverted File Access Mechanism
- Illinois Fire Apparatus Mechanics Association
- Immunofluorescent Antibody to Membrane Antigen
- Indirect Fluorescent Antibody to Membrane Antigen
- International Food and Agribusiness Management Association
- If Approach Missed, Proceed ....
- International Food and Agribusiness Management Review (journal)
- Institute for Applied Management in Social Economics
- Integrated Financial and Administrative Management System
- Integrated Financial and Asset Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Besides her India exhibition, an important outing that Rana is looking forward to is the prestigious Santa Fe International Folk Art Market to be held in July.
International Folk Art Market Kickoff Concert Akeem Ayanni -- The thrilling Nigerian drummer.
Byline: ANNE CONSTABLE Folk Art Market among temporary pop-up stores to emerge for holiday season By Anne Constable The New Mexican Avacant retail space in the Inn and Spa at Loretto is being transformed this week into a temporary shop by the Santa Fe International Folk Art Market and designer/fashion executive Ernie Sulpizio.
The family also operated a food cart that sold chile dogs and Frito pies at the International Folk Art Market and Spanish Market.
Byline: ANNE CONSTABLE Judy Espinar, a founder of the Santa Fe International Folk Art Market, called this event the "heart of the market.
In case you couldn't find the video on the Santa Fe International Folk Art Market put together by students at the Santa Fe School for the Arts and Sciences, try visiting this link: www.
u u u Children from the Santa Fe School for the Arts attended the International Folk Art Market this year, and you can watch their video at YouTube.