The Platinum Lot is also anticipated to positively affect attendee traffic flow for the co-located, South Hall-based International Fluid Power Exposition, to be book-ended by major outdoor Lots.
What does IFPE stand for?
IFPE stands for International Fluid Power Exposition (trade show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFPE
We have 3 other meanings of IFPE in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Product Development, GmbH (Germany)
- International Federation of Postcard Dealers, Inc.
- International Foundation for Population and Development (Switzerland)
- International Fine Print Dealers Association
- International Film & Precision Driving Instructors Inc.
- Individual Flight Plan Data Summary Query
- International Foundation for the Protection of Drinking Water (UN Environmental Programme)
- Illinois Federation of Public Employees (Springfield, IL)
- International Federation for Parent Education (France)
- International Federation for Psychoanalytic Education (Brooklyn, NY)
- Irish Fish Processors and Exporters Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Institut Français pour la Performance Énergétique du Bâtiment (French: French Institute for Building Energy Performance)
- Institute for Federal Printing and Electronic Publishing (US Government Printing Office)
- Idaho Fuels Processing Facility
- Interim Fuel Participation Factor (shipping)
- Ituri Forest Peoples Fund (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Individual Flight Plans from this Point
- International Food Products Group
- Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong
- Imaging Fabry-Perot Interferometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eaton's LifeSense[TM] hose, a patented hydraulic hose condition monitoring system, will be introduced to the North American market at the International Fluid Power Exposition (held in conjunction with ConExpo 2011) in Las Vegas, March 22 - 26, and to the European market at Hannover Messe 2011 in Hannover, Germany, April 4 - 8.
com/) will introduce a new "rugged" version of their 8PP3 Silicon MEMS Strain Gage pressure sensor at the International Fluid Power Exposition 2008.