Dr Al Fahad is renowned for his work in supporting autistic children including being given an International Inflight award and International Flight Catering Association award for services to passengers with special needs.
What does IFCA stand for?
IFCA stands for International Flight Catering Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFCA
We have 40 other meanings of IFCA in our Acronym Attic
- Issue for Construction
- Issued for Client
- Issued for Construction
- Item For Collection
- Ithaca Fine Chocolates (New York)
- Intestinal Folate Carrier 1
- Illinois Fire Chiefs Association
- Independent Fundamental Churches of America
- Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authority (UK)
- Internal Functional Configuration Audit
- International Forum of Catholic Action
- International Forza Club Association
- International Friend Code Alliance (online forum)
- International Funboard Class Association
- The Iran Freedom and Counter-Proliferation Act of 2012
- Indiana Foster Care and Adoption Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Fire Chiefs' Association of Asia
- Institut de Formation de Cadres pour Le Développement Cours de Français (Brussels)
- Institute for Culture and Ecology (US non-profit organization founded in 1997)
- International Federation of Commercial Arbitration Institutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
So the dish just won the prestigious Mercury Award, given by the International Flight Catering Association.
The award was announced at the International Flight Catering Association Conference on Feb.
In 1994, Air India was voted "the Finest In-flight Meal Concept" by the International Flight Catering Association.
The Mercury Award is the most prestigious award in in-flight catering sponsored by the International Flight Catering Associations (IFCA) and the International Inflight Food Service Association (IFSA).
The airline's BusinessFirst product has also won many industry awards including the "Silver Mercury Award" from the International Flight Catering Association, and the "President's Award for Distinction and Innovation" from Inflight Food Services Association.
The International Flight Catering Association (IFCA) is a global association with over 600 member companies, including virtually all major airlines, larger regional carriers and in-flight catering companies worldwide.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 27, 1996--United Airlines' innovative Heart Smart inflight Special Meal program won a silver medal at the International Flight Catering Association 1996 Mercury Awards ceremony, surpassing entries by British Airways and Swissair.