has revised the database from which population data is drawn via the International Monetary Fund (IMF) International Financial Statistics data.
What does IFS stand for?
IFS stands for International Financial Statistics (International Monetary Fund)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IFS
We have 267 other meanings of IFS in our Acronym Attic
- Interframe Spacing (data link layer)
- Interinstitutional Faculty Senate (various schools)
- Internal Family Systems (psychotherapy)
- Internal Field Separator
- Internal Firm Services (Price Waterhouse Coopers)
- International Fauna Society
- International Federation of Settlements and Neighbourhood Centres
- International Federation of Surveyors
- International Fertiliser Society (York, UK)
- International Figure Skating (magazine)
- International Financial Support
- International Financial Systems (various organizations)
- International Flagship Service
- International Fleet Sales (various locations)
- International Food Standard
- International Forensic Sciences (India)
- International Foundation for Science
- International Freephone Service
- International Friendship Society
- Internet File System (Oracle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 tons in June for a ninth consecutive monthly increase, according to the IMF's monthly International Financial statistics report released late Thursday.
The definition of foreign exchange reserves in COFER follows that in the IMF s International Financial Statistics (IFS).
Chile GDP (% real change pa) Derived From Banco Central de Chile; EIU Calculation Chile Exchange rate LCU:US$ IMF, International (av) Financial Statistics Chile Nominal GDP (US$) Derived From Banco Central de Chile; IMF, International Financial Statistics Colombia GDP (% real change pa) Derived from Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadisticas; EIU Calculation Colombia Exchange rate LCU:US$ Banco de la Republica (av) Colombia Nominal GDP (US$) Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadisticas Mexico GDP (% real change pa) Derived from Instituto Nacional de Estadistica Geografia e Informatica Mexico Exchange rate LCU:US$ Banco de Mexico (av) Mexico Nominal GDP (US$) Derived from Instituto Nacional de Estadistica Geografia e Informatica; Banco de Mexico.
For the necessary data, I mainly consulted the IMF World Economic Outlook Database (WEO), the International Financial Statistics (IFS) and the statistics of De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB).
Figure 2, panel B shows a similar pattern for a broader set of countries--52 countries from the IMF's International Financial Statistics (15) (see the appendix for details).
Grain prices from IMF, International Financial Statistics (Washington, DC: various years); share of global population fed by grain produced by over-pumping aquifers calculated using grain consumption from U.
6 tons of gold holdings by late December 2008, Algeria has climbed by two positions in the ranking, jumping from the 23rd to the 21st out of 107 countries, according to World Gold Council's figures, based on data provided by the IMF International Financial Statistics (IFS).