com/us/ifrs/consumerproducts Details: Deloitte has issued two new whitepapers that provide information to chief financial and information technology officers, senior finance leaders and other corporate executives regarding the adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the power and utilities industry, and for the consumer products industry.
What does IFRF stand for?
IFRF stands for International Financial Reporting Standards
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFRF
We have 2 other meanings of IFRF in our Acronym Attic
- l'Institut Francais de Recherché Pour l'Exploitation de La Mer (French: French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea)
- Inflight Report
- International Fellowship of Rotarian Editors and Publishers (Rotary International)
- Institute for Renewable Energy Switzerland
- In-Flight Re-Fueling
- Individual Flight Record Folder
- Inducing Features of Random Fields
- Institut Fédéral de Recherches Forestières
- Institutet för Rättsvetenskaplig Forskning
- Intermediate Frequency/Radio Frequency
- International Flame Research Foundation
- Internet Fax Routing Forum
- Inverse Frequency Response Function
- Ising Ferromagnet in a Random Field
- Incubation and Fertility Research Group
- International Financial Reporting Group (Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler)
- International Fingerprint Research Group
- International Fund Raising Group (est. 1981; now Resource Alliance; London, UK)
- International Furniture Research Group
- International Federation of Health Records Organizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The uproar over fair value accounting practices, which some critics have blamed for the depths of the global financial crisis, threatens to sink a long-sought move by countries around the world toward a single set of international financial reporting standards [IFRS].
Dubai Chamber first to adopt top accounting standards As part of the Dubai Strategic Plan, Dubai Chamber converts fully to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) which has been adopted and implemented by over 100 countries seeking globalization Under the mandate of the Dubai Strategic Plan 2015 announced by HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai last year, Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry is the first among the Government entities and local organizations to adopt the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) which has been adopted and implemented by over 100 countries seeking globalization including France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom.
FIRSTGROUP PLC International Financial Reporting Standards FirstGroup plc will be holding an International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) briefing for analysts at 3pm today.
The EU Commission and SEC have agreed on a roadmap toward equivalence between International Financial Reporting Standards and U.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) issued by the London-based International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
But he stoutly defended the decision to move ahead with a partial solution, because, he said, "it is essential to provide credibility to financial statements prepared under international financial reporting standards and to the development of a common European capital market.
Following recent decisions by various jurisdictions to adopt International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), more than 90 countries will either require or permit the use of IFRSs during the next five years.