com/) and International Fighting Organization are wholly owned subsidiaries.
What does IFO stand for?
IFO stands for International Fighting Organization (mixed martial arts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFO
We have 53 other meanings of IFO in our Acronym Attic
- Inova Fair Oaks (hospital; Virginia)
- Institut for Forskning I Idræt og Folkelig Oplysning (Denmark)
- Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung An der Universität München (German: Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich)
- Institute of Financial Operations (Orlando, FL)
- Integral Part of the Relative Frequency Offset Equation
- Integrated Finance Organization
- Integrated Financial Operations
- Intensive Field Observation
- Intermediate Fuel Oil (used in maritime industry to designate a fuel grade)
- International Field Office (FAA)
- International Financial Organization
- International Forensic Organization (India)
- Idaho Forest Owners Association (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
- Independent Firearm Owners Association (gun rights)
- Integral Flow Orifice Assembly
- Integrated Forestry Operations Approval (Australia)
- Integrated Form of Agreement (business contract)
- International Family Office Association Limited (Australia)
- International Festival of Authors
- Istituto Formazione Operatori Aziendali (Italian: Business Operators Training Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/), a mixed martial arts (MMA) fight promotion company, has signed VegasFuel Energy Drink as title sponsor of the International Fighting Organization through July 2010.