Since his shoulders are frozen, he cannot raise his arms to protect himself," says Daniel's mother, Jeri, who is the director of the Fundraising Committee and a board member of the International Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva Association (IFOPA).
What does IFOPA stand for?
IFOPA stands for International Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Physical Therapists (formerly International Federation of Manual Therapy)
- International Federation of Manual Therapy (now International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Physical Therapists)
- International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapists
- International Foundation for Optic Nerve Disease
- Interphone Not Operative
- Intelligent Fuzzy Object-Oriented Database (data engineering)
- Instrumento Financeiro de Orientação das Pescas (Portugal)
- International Family Orientation Program
- Interstitial Fluid Oncotic Pressure
- l'Institut Français d'Opinion Publique
- International Friends of Puerto Escondido (Mexico)
- Implementation Force
- Inertial Frame of Reference
- Intelligent Forces
- Interagency Forum for Operational Requirements
- International Fellowship of Reconciliation
- International Force (less common)
- International Peacekeeping Force
- Institut de Formation de Recherche et de Promotion (French: Training Institute for Research and Promotion)
- Interphone Resumed Operation