In 2007 The Royal Naval Electrical Branch Association will be represented at the International Festival of the Sea at Portsmouth and there will be a tot of Pussers for all members of this new association visiting the stand.
What does IFOS stand for?
IFOS stands for International Festival of the Sea (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFOS
We have 10 other meanings of IFOS in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Forum for Operational Requirements
- International Fellowship of Reconciliation
- International Force (less common)
- International Peacekeeping Force
- Institut de Formation de Recherche et de Promotion (French: Training Institute for Research and Promotion)
- Interphone Resumed Operation
- International Federation of Operational Research Societies
- Innovative Fiber Optic Solutions (est. 2001; Middletown, OH)
- International Federation of Ophthalmological Societies (San Francisco, CA)
- International Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (est. 1965)
- International Fish Oil Standards (Ontario, Canada)
- It's Five O'Clock Somehwere
- International Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Institute for Free Open Source Software
- Intelligence Family of Systems Study
- Intelligent Fibre Optic Sensor System
- International Free and Open Source Software (technology)
- Institute for Open Systems Technologies (Marsfield, New South Wales, Australia)
- International Forum on Strategic Technology
- International Follow-On Structural Test Program (Canada-Australia aerospace program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walk the Plank were also part of a fleet of hundreds of ships at The International Festival of the Sea in Portsmouth and the Mouth of the Tyne Festival as part of the Tall Ships visit in Newcastle.
Organisers at Portsmouth's historic dockyard, which this weekend is hosting the International Festival of the Sea, where the three yachts and a motor boat berthed, tried to hide their disappointment by saying the journey was meant merely as a symbolic part of the awareness-raising campaign.
A few days later, Portsmouth will host this year's International Festival of the Sea (June 30 to July 3).
He was part of a group of the trainees who stayed on board over the weekend of the International Festival of the Sea to take part in the Sail Training Association's display team.
MAY 23-26 International Festival of the Sea, The Harbour, Leith, 0870 0134060/0131 473 2000.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Children visiting the Rolls-Royce stand at the International Festival of the Sea in Portsmouth are in for a truly electrifying experience.
The Portsmouth International Festival of the Sea promises to be a spectacular event for seafarers and landlubbers alike.