ELIZABETH ATEMNKENG is senior counsel at the Supreme Court of Cameroon and secretary general of the Cameroon chapter of the International Federation of Women Lawyers.
What does IFWL stand for?
IFWL stands for International Federation of Women Lawyers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFWL
- Institute for Working Futures Pty. Ltd. (est. 1992; Australia)
- Innova FibaPrint White Gloss (paper; Innova Digital Art)
- Intel Functional Working Group
- Intelligence Functional Working Group
- Interface Working Group
- International Funeral Workers Guild
- Interoperability Framework Working Group (Australia)
- Instrumented Falling Weight Impact (impact toughness testing)
- Indian Federation of Working Journalists
- Innovations in Faculty Work Life (University of North Carolina)
- International Federation of Warehousing Logistics Associations
- International Federation of Women in Legal Careers
- International Federation of Women in Legal Professions
- Institute for Forest and Watershed Management (Humboldt State University; Arcata, CA)
- Intrachannel Four-Wave Mixing (lightwave technology)
- Integrated Food and Waste Management System (New Zealand)
- Indiana Forestry and Woodland Owners Association (West Lafayette, IN)
- International Federation of Wildlife Photography
- International Forum on the White Paper
- Integrated Flexible Welding System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill, prepared by a network including the Kenya chapter of the International Federation of Women Lawyers, the Coalition on Violence Against Women and the Kenya Medical Association, would make Kenya the second African country (after South Africa) to relax its highly restrictive abortion law.
Because the 21st century will be the century of the empowerment of women and therefore a century of peace," said Angela Dolmetsch, treasurer of the International Federation Of Women Lawyers.