ELIZABETH ATEMNKENG is senior counsel at the Supreme Court of Cameroon and secretary general of the Cameroon chapter of the International Federation of Women Lawyers.
What does FIDA stand for?
FIDA stands for International Federation of Women Lawyers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIDA
We have 20 other meanings of FIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Format Indicator 1
- Format Indicator 2
- Format Indicator 3
- Format Indicator 4
- FEMA (US Federal Emergency Management Agency) Information Data and Analysis
- First Inventors Defense Act of 1999
- Fondo Internacional de Desarrollo Agricola (Spanish: International Fund for Agricultural Development)
- Fonds International de Developpement Agricole (International Fund for Agricultural Development, UN, France)
- Foundation for International Development Assistance (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Functional Integration & Data Administration Office
- Fiche Individuelle de Demande d'Autorisation d'Accès (French: Individual Application Data Access Authorization)
- Federazione Italiana Dipendenti Aziende di Credito (Italian labor union)
- Feliciano Iñigo Demolay Alumni Chapter (Philippines)
- Fireball Data Center
- Fixed Income Discount Advisory Company
- Fédération Internationale des Associations Catholiques d'Aveugles
- Federazione Istituti di Attività Educative (Italian labor union)
- Federazione Italiana Di American Football (Italian: Italian Federation of American Football)
- Foreign Internal Defense Augmentation Force (US DoD)
- Foreign Internal Defense Aviation Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill, prepared by a network including the Kenya chapter of the International Federation of Women Lawyers, the Coalition on Violence Against Women and the Kenya Medical Association, would make Kenya the second African country (after South Africa) to relax its highly restrictive abortion law.
Because the 21st century will be the century of the empowerment of women and therefore a century of peace," said Angela Dolmetsch, treasurer of the International Federation Of Women Lawyers.