For example, the Appraisal Institute boasts representatives to The European Group of Valuer's Association, or TEGoVA; the International Federation of Surveyors, or FIG; and the Union of Pan American Valuation Associations, or UPAV, to name a few.
What does IFS stand for?
IFS stands for International Federation of Surveyors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFS
We have 267 other meanings of IFS in our Acronym Attic
- Interactive Forest Simulator
- Interface File System (distributed shared memory)
- Interferential Stimulation
- Interframe Spacing (data link layer)
- Interinstitutional Faculty Senate (various schools)
- Internal Family Systems (psychotherapy)
- Internal Field Separator
- Internal Firm Services (Price Waterhouse Coopers)
- International Fauna Society
- International Federation of Settlements and Neighbourhood Centres
- International Fertiliser Society (York, UK)
- International Figure Skating (magazine)
- International Financial Statistics (International Monetary Fund)
- International Financial Support
- International Financial Systems (various organizations)
- International Flagship Service
- International Fleet Sales (various locations)
- International Food Standard
- International Forensic Sciences (India)
- International Foundation for Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
A plaque representing a $2,000 IKONOS data grant was presented to Kachmar today during the 2002 American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) Annual Conference and International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) XXII Congress in Washington, D.
Open spatial enterprise benefits shown in opening plenary address and Intergraph pre-conference workshop Intergraph (NASDAQ: INGR) Mapping and Geospatial Solutions today announced Preetha Pulusani, President, Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions, will address attendees at the 8th Global Spatial Data Infrastructure conference (GSDI-8), being held today through April 21 in Cairo in conjunction with the annual International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) Working Week 2005.