The International Federation of Strength Athletes (IFSA) will choose who to represent Britain based on their performances in the European championships in July.
What does IFSA stand for?
IFSA stands for International Federation of Strength Athletes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFSA
We have 54 other meanings of IFSA in our Acronym Attic
- Institut Français de Sécurité Aérienne (French: French Institute for Aviation Safety)
- Institut für Soziale Arbeit eV
- Institute for Study Abroad
- Institute of Family Studies Annual
- Internal Family Systems Association
- Internal Food Safety Auditor
- International Faculty and Staff Affairs
- International Farming Systems Association
- International Federation of Shipmasters' Associations
- International Federation of Sports Acrobatics
- International Financial Sector Authority (Antigua and Barbuda)
- International Financial Services Association
- International Financial Services Authority
- International Fire Sprinkler Association
- International Flight Services Association
- International Foreign Students Association (Japan)
- International Forensic Strategic Alliance
- International Forest Students' Association
- International Forestry Student Association
- International Foundation for Social Adaptation
Samples in periodicals archive:
His father Douglas is a referee in the World's Strongest Man Competition and runs IFSA - the International Federation of Strength Athletes.
of Crewe, Cheshire, in association with the International Federation of Strength Athletes (IFSA).