The TASE is an active member of both the International Federation of Stock Exchanges (FIBV) and the International Options Markets Association (IOMA).
What does IFSE stand for?
IFSE stands for International Federation of Stock Exchanges (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFSE
We have 7 other meanings of IFSE in our Acronym Attic
- Current at Full Scale Deflection (electronics)
- In-Flight Shutdown (rate)
- Institutional Framework for Sustainable Development (various organizations)
- International Financial Services District (Glasgow)
- International Fire Sprinkler Design (Marina del Rey, CA)
- Intraoperative Frozen Section Diagnosis (pathology)
- Irish Flight Sim Design (Ireland)
- International Federation of Stamp Dealers Association
- Institute of Food Science and Engineering (University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture; Fayetteville, AR)
- International Federation of Science Editors
- International Fire Safety Expo
- International Food Service Equipment Ltd. (London, England, UK)
- Intraoperative Frozen Section Examination (surgical oncology)
- International Food Service Executives Association
- International Fire and Security Exhibition and Conference (UK)
- Integrated Financing System of Environmental Protection
- Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance Education Program
- International Federation of Societies of Endoscopic Surgeons
- Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies
- Index of Female Sexual Function (urology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also gives members access to a subscription service that includes the IFAC capital market forum's research and discussion papers as well as papers developed by the International Capital Markets Group (ICMG), the International Bar Association Section on Business Law and the International Federation of Stock Exchanges.
The Exchange is a full member of the international federation of stock exchanges (FIBV), and the East Asian and Oceanian Stock Exchanges Federation (EAOSEF).
Bunting was the President of the International Federation of Stock Exchanges (FIBV), from 1983-84.
The exchange is a corresponding member of the International Federation of Stock Exchanges.